Tuesday 6 March 2018

Lanchester Figure & More For The Stash

Here's the figure built up and very good he looks too. The resin is really nice and detail is crisp. The arms locate via pegs and the fit is so good no filler is needed. I really like the relaxed pose with a cup of tea! I also made up one of the brass buckets and typically it did not fit the holder. No problem as I just used a spare one and made a new handle for it. 

I'm thinking of a scene where the chaps having a well earned meal break so have already researched WW1 British rations so I can make some up to go on the crate.




Also today a belated birthday present arrived from Japan. I received some vouchers for my birthday so decided to get this smashing Fine molds JGSDF type 60 APC and etch set for a very good price. I've coveted this kit for some time so it's nice to finally own one. Expect to see this one on the bench soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment