Friday 2 March 2018

Bundeswehr Forklift Pallets & The British Weather

I've been working on a couple of pallets for the finished forklift base and have used an old resin one I had lying about & also made up one similar to others I've seen in reference pictures. A simple yet satisfying exercise needing only plastic card, rod and a small amount of guesswork! 





The actual forklift has had another couple of washes & filters and should be getting some oil dot fading done this weekend.



Meanwhile here in the UK the country is in a state of hysteria as it's snowing! What with constant updates and warnings I'm beginning to think we have never had any of the white muck, perhaps all the big snow storms we had when I was a lad are just a figment of my imagination? Always had to get to school and we were always out in it. 

Seriously what is wrong with this country, we have become a land of pussies. Sure we are not geared up for it but even so it's nothing compared to what the US, Canada and some of the northern countries of europe deal with every year. The press here are fair wetting themselves over it and as for the government & local councils, well nanny state rules in the UK! 
  

The bloody stuff will be gone in a few days then it will be a plethora of fucking flood warnings. I think it's time to emigrate!! 

4 comments: