Saturday 9 September 2017

Trumpeter JGSDF Type 96 WAPC "B"

The production line continues with this monster from trumpeter. I picked this up for pennies ages ago on ebay and it even included some djiti productions wheels and crew figures. It's been ages since I last built something Japanese and I've never seen one built up so here we go.

Construction started with a total disregard for the instructions, instead, I have glued the hull halves together as I will need to add a small weld line along the sides of the hull. I also don't like the idea of adding all the parts to the two separate halves and then fixing together later. I much prefer getting the hull together and sorted before all the small stuff goes on. 





3 comments:

  1. Hi Pete. Great model with an opportunity to show the interior with a lot of details.
    I hope you will take this option 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "B" version does not come with any interior so I won't be going down that route.

    ReplyDelete