Sunday 26 February 2017

Man Cave Modifications

Today I've spent a good few hours sorting out the man cave and building up my new display cabinet. Not too much modification needed to be done I just took out the old area where the kids used to do their homework and moved my small cabinet to a different wall. 

The cave was long overdue some tidying and reorganising & I'm hoping to re decorate sometime during the summer. Finally it's almost mine! The new cabinet gives me much needed display space and has plenty of shelves which has given me room to change the displays around and provide more space for future builds. I think I will still need to dispose of a few old builds in the coming months and will probably use ebay for this. 





It feels good to have a sort out and clear up, makes it feel like spring is around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment