Thursday 10 January 2013

Simca Figure

I have now painted the figure and for this I used a selection of vallejo colours. I also tried the Tamiya WWII german infantry insignia decal set item No12625 on the figure. Partly cos I was feeling lazy but also to see how they actually looked on a figure. I must say I was very impressed especially with the cap decals, try painting a red white and blue circular badge on the front of the cap by hand. It's almost impossible but with the decal it looks spot on!




And here's the little chap in the cab


I also added a few bits from the spares box to fill the void behind the seats as well as add some chipping to the bodywork. This looks very heavy at the moment but further weathering and dust will tone it down considerably.












No comments:

Post a Comment