Sunday 3 July 2011

Delightful Defender

More work for you this time I have completed the TUAAM box,added the radio table in the rear and made a start on the seats and made some other improvements.









The biggest surprise was actually finding a clansman radio in the spares box whilst rooting through it for suitable parts to make a radio. It's an old accurate armour item from their ferret kit. As an added bonus it's even the correct radio I need, to say I was pleased would be an understatement!



I have also been looking at the kit ammo boxes and will be replacing them with a mixture of resin and plastic items. The kit boxes look too small to my eyes plus they have some horrible join lines which look a bugger to get rid of. The tan coloured boxes are the kit supplied items in the pictures below.



No comments:

Post a Comment