Monday 29 March 2010

Panzer II resurrected!

I have managed to resurrect the panzer II and get that finished too. Our clubs impending show and theme of "the fall of France" spurred me on slightly! I finished it off with lots of oil streaking and fading plus filters and finally a spray with tamiya flat earth and buff for the dusty appearance. I also used a new Matt varnish on this model which is Winsor & Newton Galleria acrylic matt varnish. This is a superb varnish and I am so impressed with it. Thinned slightly with water it sprays beautifully and does not clog up the airbrush. I also found that it goes dead flat straight away.Give it a go I guarantee you will be impressed!







1 comment:

  1. The Matt Varnish is fantastic stuff. I've already binned the Xtracrylix/Tamiya stuff. Thanks mate.

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete