Sunday 8 January 2017

AMX 13-90 Primer & Next Project

I've finally got some primer on the AMX so will leave it to cure for a couple of days whilst I sort out the main colours. Takom only give you AMMO colour notes on their painting guide so I will have to do a bit of research to get the proper colour matches. Saying that the only colour I'm not sure about is an alternative to AMMO yellow grey as I'll use gunze olive drab for the green.


Also in keeping with my policy of two builds I've chosen the Tamiya British MkIV male tank as my next project. I've got a nice Stalingrad figure to go with it as well as a heap of flimsy cans for the base I plan for this. Perhaps another figure will be added but we will see. I've noted a few improvements that will be made but there is nothing major to do on this kit, just build and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment