Saturday 13 September 2014

Belgian M109 Complete

I've just finished off the model today after a heavy attack of pigments. I was intending to put up some pictures of the washes/filter stages but I got a little carried away! Very pleased with how this looks and very pleased with how the spade ace tracks came out. In my opinion they really look great and for such a cheap purchase price can't be beaten. The commander figure does add a nice splash of colour to the model as well.
All that's needed now is a simple base to display the model on which I will sort out this week and she's all ready for Belgium in a few weeks time.













4 comments:

  1. Very nice job Pete and a great model. Thanks to have done a Belgian M 109 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, that is one LARGE barrell....Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dust layer is looking very convincing, cheers!

    ReplyDelete