Thursday 23 February 2012

Back On The Web

Good news! I am now back on the internet thanks to BT and their super fast infinity broadband, a really painless and hassle free transition. I have noticed that downloads and uploads especially pictures are so much faster than before and it's far cheaper than my previous arrangement which in these difficult times is a bonus. I am now wondering why I didn't do it sooner!

On to the models and I have been working mainly on the T-90 paint scheme. I attempted a soft edged scheme first as seen on the turret but this did not look quite right to me so I used some silly putty and sprayed the hard edged scheme as seen on the hull. Much happier with this so the turret is next.





The F-5F has also had some work and is almost ready for final assembly. This is such an easy kit to build and I am really impressed with the detail on the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment